- select and compile at least 15 of your responses into a singular form
- you can alter, edit, or modify any and all of the responses to work them into a cohesive form
- generate some form of context (explicit or not) for the composition
- poster (or maybe “large digital file with no constraints”?)
- slide presentation/performance?
- something else?
- how are you collecting them? are you weaving a narrative or a story? is it guided by vibe? is there a larger context?
- what can you add to the mix to bring things together?
- what other materials can you consider using in the composition? what to include from your process, peripherals, context?
- what are some ways to harmonize the disparate responses? what are some ways to destabilize them?