make 10 new iterations of your thek responses, using different mediums
- for each iteration, use a different medium than what you originally responded with
- you can iterate on 10 different responses or select a few to iterate on multiple times
- use at least 3 different/new mediums in your responses
scattered ideas for other mediums:
- found sound or recording
- short video
- sculpture (from household objects?)
- postcard or some kind of letter
- text message
- comment on a youtube video
- flower arrangement
- small installation
- something else!
- how much of the original question or response do you want to preserve?
- use the original Thek question and your response as a jumping off point—don't let it trap you with its specificity... how far can you move away from the original question while maintaining some connection?
- what do you hide or keep to yourself?
- what is a way of responding to the question without words?
- what is a way of responding to the question with words that don’t seem to answer it to an outside observer but do for you?
- what is something that you would really like to learn how to make/work with? try to work with that!
- work with a medium that you really don’t like, but see if you can find a way to work with that is enjoyable or exciting...